Play Paintball at Splat Tag Paintball Park
25 minutes East of St. Paul, MN
Join in on the action Saturdays & Sundays with Splat Tag's Walk-On Games.
Experience paintball the way it should be experienced—in the woods!
As one of the longest standing paintball companies in the United States, nobody hosts a greater paintball experience than Splat Tag Paintball Park. With 22 uniquely designed courses in a wooded, natural setting, Splat Tag offers a full spectrum of adventure that caters to any skill level, group size, or age group.
To get started, chose a way to play.
Splat Tag Offers
- 22 unique terrain courses
- Fun experiences for individuals, small groups, and large groups
- Training for first time players
- Private group booking opportunities 7 days a week
- Private group bookings opportunities with an 8 player minimum
- Lighted courses for night games
- Payment by cash and credit
- Referee supervised games
- A free FREE package with 10 or more players
- Offers paintball experiences for players 8 years old and up
- Large group discounts
- Monthly big scenario games
- Large walk-on games every week
- Discounts for players that bring their own equipment
- Top quality Tippmann rental equipment
- Quality paintballs
- Yearly memberships passes
- Discounts for schools and churches
Giant Big Game Paintball Event
On June 10th, 2018 Splat Tag will combine all of its fields into one giant playing field for its semi-annual Giant Paintbal Game event. With 600+ players battling it out in two teams, the Giant Big Game is one of the largest, most exciting paintball games in the Midwest!Giant Game Website
The Arena is rugged terrain. Woods, brush, downed trees, trails, hills, bunkers, and man made obstacles are the lay of the land. Winning on this field will require teamwork and cooperation if your squad of "Splat Tag™ Warriors" is to achieve its objective, capturing the enemy base.
Today, you've given yourself a secondary objective. Eliminating... No. Annihilating your opponents.
Advancing cautiously, you use the brush for camouflage. There, twenty or thirty yards off, you spot movement.
A rogue adversary cuts across an opening between the trees and disappears behind a bunker. You're both equipped with a face mask and a .68 caliber marker. You can fire pellets at just under 280 feet per second, but so can he; You decide to wait him out.
"Where is he?", you think to yourself. "What's he waiting for?" Suddenly, you realize that your position has been compromised. The enemy now has the advantage. You hear air release from his weapon.
You respond by pumping a dozen paintballs in his direction. The pellet "SPLATS", leaving a bright yellow mark on his left shoulder.
"I'm hit", he yells. You've just eliminated your opponent from the round. You look down at the splatter of green on the ground a few feet in front of you with the knowledge that this foe will return in the next game, several minutes later, to even the score. Will you be ready for him?